Thursday, June 11, 2009

"every once in a while, a girl has to indulge herself." ~ carrie bradshaw

today's craft is one that is super easy and cheap to make, but turns out looking shamelessly girly.  since its summer and the flowers are blooming i've decided to make some flower barrettes.  

all you need...
silk flowers
bobby pins, plain barrettes or hair clips
a hot glue gun

1)  pull the flowers from their stems and clip the excess plastic from the base of the flower

2)  squeeze a generous amount of hot glue onto the center of the back of the flower

3)  place the closed end of the barrette onto the hot glue.  wait a few minutes and the glue should be cool enough to touch. 


chloe is such a good sport.




1 Comments:

At June 11, 2009 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Davis Clan said...

I believe I will be making some of these cute barrettes! I'm not sure MY dogs will want to wear them like Chloe (since they are boys) but I will wear them for sure. :) thanks for the tips, girly!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home